Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to the Twilight Duel Academy! Please Log in if you already have an Account, and if you don't, Register! Enjoy your stay, as I hope the dueling prowess the site has to offer fits your fancy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to the Twilight Duel Academy! Please Log in if you already have an Account, and if you don't, Register! Enjoy your stay, as I hope the dueling prowess the site has to offer fits your fancy!
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Latest topics
» Academy Revival
by Not-An-Admin Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:26 pm

» Answer the Roll Call
by Not-An-Admin Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:06 pm

» farwell friends
by {Nations}Egypt Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 am

» Sauske's Test Results~!
by {Nations}Egypt Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:28 am

» Introductions of TDA
by Eros, God Of Love Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:58 pm

» Sentrio's Test Results ~!
by {Nations}Egypt Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:54 pm

» hazmah's Test Results ~!
by {Nations}Egypt Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:53 pm

» Stupac's Test Results~!
by {Nations}Egypt Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:52 pm

» January 1, 2015 banlist
by {Nations}Egypt Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:29 am

Academy Revival

Go down

Academy Revival Empty Academy Revival

Post by Not-An-Admin Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:26 pm

Long time no see, everyone. It's been a while since we've seen activity here, but, that's the purpose of the site revival - right?

Our mission is pretty simple. For right now, I simply want to see activity returning to the Academy. Once activity picks up again, normal activities and academy events can begin to pick up. I hope that, within a few months, we can be a full functioning duel academy, again. But, that requires two things: Members and work.

In an attempt to encourage people back into our folds, we are inspiring new members to join our ranks - until a total of 20 people have either joined or started coming back to the site, all new and/or returning members will gain 100 Dueling Points to their name.

This is where the second thing comes in. We are not only in need of new members, but, we are in new need of staff members - until these slots can be filled, we aren't really an Academy. I'll be honest with you; for the first few weeks, Academy Staff Positions could very well just be handed out. So long as you qualify and you make yourself look good for the job, you might just get it - for the time being, though, I will remain as the one and only Admin. Until we have more active members and more choices, I don't think I can trust just giving away Admin status. Moderators will still be made, though, and everything will still be brought by the members before it becomes a real thing.

I know that the mission is plainly stated, but, I'll say it again: Increased Activity. If we can achieve that, then, we've already gotten one step closer to being the academy we want to be.

Thanks for your time, everyone. I'll see you all later, if you decide to join us.
Not-An-Admin
Not-An-Admin

Academy Revival Dda_ow10

https://twilight-academy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down