Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to the Twilight Duel Academy! Please Log in if you already have an Account, and if you don't, Register! Enjoy your stay, as I hope the dueling prowess the site has to offer fits your fancy!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Twilight Duel Academy
Welcome to the Twilight Duel Academy! Please Log in if you already have an Account, and if you don't, Register! Enjoy your stay, as I hope the dueling prowess the site has to offer fits your fancy!
Twilight Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Latest topics
» Academy Revival
by Not-An-Admin Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:26 pm

» Answer the Roll Call
by Not-An-Admin Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:06 pm

» farwell friends
by {Nations}Egypt Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:03 am

» Sauske's Test Results~!
by {Nations}Egypt Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:28 am

» Introductions of TDA
by Eros, God Of Love Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:58 pm

» Sentrio's Test Results ~!
by {Nations}Egypt Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:54 pm

» hazmah's Test Results ~!
by {Nations}Egypt Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:53 pm

» Stupac's Test Results~!
by {Nations}Egypt Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:52 pm

» January 1, 2015 banlist
by {Nations}Egypt Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:29 am

dark grepher blue homework 07/30/14

+2
Dragonecro0987
{Nations}Egypt
6 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

dark grepher blue homework 07/30/14 Empty Re: dark grepher blue homework 07/30/14

Post by castillo94 Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:50 pm

To get rid of the hands combo, I'll use one of this 3 cards.
First "Bottomless trap hole" for banishing the next hand before it gets summoned. Second I'll use "Madolche nightmares" to negate the effect of the hand after it goes to the graveyard, so it won't destroy anything and won't summon another hand. Finally I'll use macrocosmos, so it wont touch the graveyard after it is destroyed and so his effect won't get activate.
castillo94
castillo94

Back to top Go down

dark grepher blue homework 07/30/14 Empty Re: dark grepher blue homework 07/30/14

Post by {Nations}Cuba Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:07 pm

I have found three ways to get rid the hands combo, those card are.
1)Debunk - That card will be useful to get rid of the combo because the effect happen in the grave that can be negated and remove from the play.
2)Ghostrick Vanish - If an opponent attacking with the fire hand on ghostrick, so it will destroyed and the effect happen to destroyed my monster I can chain Vanish to reveal ghostrick monster so that monster wont get destroyed because the effect have to destroyed to special summon ice but the effect will have fail.
3)D.D Crow - When a ice or fire hand effect happen I'd chain to remove the hand from the grave because hand effect only use in the grave but it remove from the grave that would break hand combo.
{Nations}Cuba
{Nations}Cuba

Back to top Go down

Post by {SkyGod} Thor Fri Aug 01, 2014 8:13 pm

1macro cosmos could stop hands easy with banishing them so they cant use there effs while they are banished 2 dimensonal fissure dame thing banished no eff can be used 3 can use two monsters to banish them insted of going to the gravyard wich they are banisher of the light and banisher of the radiance and 4 you can use d.d warrior or d.d warrior lady 5 you tribute summon caius the shadow monarach 6 if you realy cant stop them you have to use big eye eff in case you have him 7 if your oponent used a hand to summon another you can use number 101 to take it i hope all i said is right thanks
{SkyGod} Thor
{SkyGod} Thor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down